Flexible Financing Options
Another First by Eco Concrete Levelling - Financing
Eco Concrete Levelling understands that sunken concrete can lead to many problems: pooling of water, trip hazards, structural issues and other significant problems that shouldn't be delayed. That's why we created financing alternatives for our customers to access. We offer two stress-free financing options:
1. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
We are one of the only concrete levelling companies in Saskatchewan that offers payment by credit card.
2. Financing up to 15 years (OAC)
That is right; we will finance your concrete levelling needs up to fifteen years (OAC). Our financing offers a number of benefits that customers appreciate:
- Customers love our quick approval process. The majority of our approvals are done that same day of the request.
- Flexible payment options are another reason why consumers love our financing plans.
- Control over when you start the project.
- Our customers tell us that "same as cash" financing allows them to not only protect the investment in their home but avoids them having to tap into savings or emergency funds.
- Peace of mind, knowing that you end up with a more comfortable, liveable and sellable home.
How Do I Access the Financing Program?
Accessing our financing program is as simple as 1, 2, 3:
1. Request a free estimate from our specialist. Our specialist will provide a detailed written estimate as well as outline the financing options.
2. With your specialist, submit some brief information to our financing provider. Together, you can decide on the financing that meets your needs and budget.
3. Wait for approval. (Not that long of a wait thou, thanks to our express approval process).
"My house was sinking. I called a number of foundation and concrete levelling specialists in Regina. I was sick to my stomach. As a single income homeowner, I didn't have the funds available to fix the problem. Thanks, Eco Concrete Levelling, not only did they professionally assess the situation and provide a reasonable quotation, they were able to finance it where my payments were $145 per month."